<p>Hi Guys
I just recieved my AP Scores yesterday and was def. not pleased with what i got
AP BIO: 2
AP CALC BC: 2
AP Subscore: 2
AP Lit: 4
Last Years:
AP STAT: 4
AP Lang: 3
AP World : 4
I have a 3.55 and I got a 6 on IB SL Physics and a 4 on IB Spanish
I’ve gotten a 2100 on the SAT and a 780 and 760 on Math 2 and World History
What are my chances at GT, UF, and maybe Carnegie Mellon?</p>
<p>just withhold the AP scorees</p>
<p>how do you withold ap scores and if i do willl all of them be withheld?</p>
<p>I believe AP scores are self-reported. Still, if you would like them on your application, you can pick and choose which ones to report. Basically, withholding one won’t withhold all.</p>
<p>Colleges don’t actually get your scores until you want credit for classes I believe.</p>
<p>Would not reporting certain scores hurt my chances though?</p>