Help identifying text used in a Writing prep book

<p>Does anyone remember seeing this reading comprehension exercise in a SAT or PSAT preparation book? The excerpt is borrowed from Dickens' Tale of Two Cities. I would like to identify the author and publisher of the help book, that is probably NOT one of the most common PR, Kaplan, Barron's, or Gruber's. Despite this not being a contest, the poster who identify the source correctly will receive a nice surprise. </p>

<p>
[quote]
From The Mail - Tale of Two Cities
It was the Dover road that lay, on a Friday night late in November, before the first of the persons with whom this history has business. The Dover road lay, as to him, beyond the Dover mail, as it lumbered up Shooter's Hill. He walked uphill in the mire by the side of the mail, as the rest of the passengers did; not because they had the least relish for walking exercise, under the circumstances, but because the hill, and the harness, and the mud, and the mail, were all so heavy that the horses had three times already come to a stop, beside once drawing the coach across the road, with the mutinous intent of taking it back to Blackheath ../... the text goes on for about 80 lines

[/quote]
</p>

<p>It's a passage of Barron's verbal workbook for the SAT by Mitchel Weiner.
And I think that the passage is located among critical reading level-3 questions. Plz give me a surprise ^^;</p>

<p>Thank you - check your email</p>

<p>lol... ok now i'm curious what was it?</p>

<p>it was a national secret document that guarantees perfect scores on SAT I.</p>