Hello I am a rising senior and need help with my college list. Right now it is pretty safety heavy with a few targets and reaches. I could use some suggestions.
I am graduating a year early so I don’t have many ec’s.
I am from Texas, white female
My brothers EFC was 28000 two years ago and if anything it will have gone up.
Mostly honors classes
5 duel enrollment classes
National Honors Society
Summer Program in Dominican Republic Shadowing Doctors
I plan on getting a job since I just turned 16
Travel and Tourism Club
Junior Volunteer at local hospital
Intended major: Neuroscience, Biology, or Forensic Science with a premed track
My current list is:
- texas tech
- university of nebraska- Lincoln
- Utah Valley University
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- University of Utah (first choice school really want to attend)
- San Diego State University
- Dalhousie University
- UBC Vancouver
- Cal Poly SLO
- UT Austin (don’t qualify for direct admit)
- Dartmouth College (I don’t expect anything but want to apply because you never know)