Help me to decide where to get my PhD please

<p>I am getting my MAT-ESL in December (straight A). I was double major in History and Sociology at undergraduate school (I love history and sociology). I've been teaching language (ESL) for 7 years (k-8) and some Chinese (I have both ESL k-12 and Chinese teaching Licensure). </p>

<p>My questions is: I would like to teach Chinese language, culture, and history in a college. Which university should I get my Phd at? And what area should I be major in (I was thinking Asian Studies)? When should I start to apply the grad school? I took MAT test before, is there any other test that I need to take? </p>

<p>Thank you all for your time to reading it. It is very important for me to make the right decision, because my whole family is going to move with me. </p>

<p>P.S. I am a native Chinese speaker, and I am very familiar with the Chinese history, culture and both simplified and traditional Chinese character. I lived in China (mainland) for 8 years, Hong Kong (when it was still the colony of Britain) for 8 years, and Taiwan (Independence island) for 10 years.</p>