help. mom making high school transfer decision

<p>My son just got kicked out of my high school which was one of the best in the country.</p>

<p>I have a choice: Go to my pretty good high ranked town high school where I was bullied and tormented and that I hated or go to a dumb low ranked high school that has low standards and very dumb students and not have kids on my level.</p>

<p>Which will give me a better chance at getting into a good school coming out of high school?</p>

<p>Excel at the low ranked school, and do far more than it requires.</p>

<p>Don't subject yourself to bullying. That's soul shattering (BTDT) and could make you so miserable that you aren't able to perform well.</p>

<p>I also suggest that you get some counseling to help you cope with the previous bullying that you experienced.</p>

<p>I don't understand the post.</p>

<p>At the beginning it looks like it was written by the parent. Then it looks like it was written by the student. Who is asking the questions???</p>

<p>Aren't there any other private schools..Christian schools? Catholic schools? Non-denom schools?</p>

<p>Why was the student expelled?</p>

<p>I'm assuming it was written by a teen who incorrectly believes that one needs to be a parent to post on the parents boards. As long as teens are polite, they're welcome to post here.</p>

<p>Although this is the third identical thread- and the reason for the expulsion hasnt been addressed.</p>