Help where are "met" rooms?

<p>i just found out i have a math quiz in met 129 next morning…where is that? I suppose metcalf, but i’ve seen a met hall, met research smth, in which one is it?</p>

<p>There are two main things called Metcalf.</p>

<p>One is a dorm. You don't want to go there.</p>

<p>The other is a complex of three buildings called Metcalf Research, Metcalf Chemistry, and the Medical Research Lab (MRL). 129 is in Metcalf Research. Walk through soldiers arch from the MacMillan/SciLi side to Lincoln Field and enter the building on your right at the first door you come to (it's behind that trellis-type thing). At the long hallway, turn left and go all the way down the hall and 129 is at the end.</p>