For what it is worth, I think Penn CAS is if anything a bit more intellectual/artsy than at otherwise comparable Ivies and Ivy+ and LACs where there is no separate business school and so the Finance/Business intenders are all just mixed in with the Arts & Sciences kids.
That is why I qualified Penn’s pre-professional reputation with this:
“That is not to say that there aren’t intellectuals on campus, of course.”
I would say Brown, Rochester, maybe Vermont? It’s a shame Clark is too small.
Chicago seems to be saying that this early early decision will come before November 1. If the applicant is admitted, then they are supposed to matriculate. If not, wouldn’t the applicant no longer be under any early decision program, so could apply to an REA or ED elsewhere?
That’s how I read it, but there’s not a guarantee of a decision by Nov 1, so…best to ask.
Deleted…now that I see the OP wants a larger school (was suggesting Reed).
Delete - also seconding Reed (and Colorado College) but they are smaller.
Thanks for the reply…that was quick!
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.