Help :<

<p>I got a "C" in my history 3, it's a UC transferable class .. I was wondering if I can retake a history class to make up for my grade? :<<</p>

<p>It might depend on your high school, but I don't think you can, usually. Grades C and above usually can't be retaken for a "higher" grade.</p>