<p>Ok my friend has a 4.3 GPA, top 5% of his class, 13 AP classes, and is african american. However, he has a 930 on SAT, and the minimum u need is a 950 or soemthing. The question is, should he switch to regular deicsion 2 so he can have a chance to take the January SAT and up his score WHILE risk the spots being filled up by the reg decision 1 ppl, or should he jus stay in reg decision 1 and hope the rest of his strngths over power his SAT liek his 4.3 GPA and his top 5% class rank and his 13 AP classes.....Thanks a lot. I need a roomate, and i dont plan on it being a stranger so yah lol.</p>

<p>He should definitely retake the SAT or try the ACT because there is no way he will get in with his current stats. RD2 would be his best option.</p>

<p>lmao howd he bomb his sat like that?</p>

<p>Still apply RD1, I PMed you why.</p>

<p>What is the deal with you? On this thread you ask for your friends chances and if your friend should switch to RD2 from RD1, on the thread below you told everyone your friend got in...</p>

<p><a href="http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/showthread.php?t=275348&page=2%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/showthread.php?t=275348&page=2&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>I smell a troll....</p>

<p>i meant to put i think he got accepted. but i talekd to him 2 days ago and learned that he applied reg decision because i thought he did early decision.</p>

<p>that made no sense but mkay</p>

<p>On another thread YOU were the one who was in the top 5% of your high school class...</p>