Helppppppp

<p>Okay, so I'm taking a summer SAT class and the classes are divided by level (like, people who do better are in different classes than those who do badly). I was originally in a higher level class, but we took another practice SAT, and i accidentally forgot 2 write the essay at first so i had to do it during another section and therefore my score was pretty low. The next day they moved my class to lower level class, I was wondering how I should talk to the person in charge in order to get them to put me back in my first class? Because the higher level classes get better teachers. PLEASE HELP ME!! I'm really nervous about talking to the administrator...I'm not sure how I should approach them. -___-</p>

<p>wow. just tell them there was a fluke on your practice test, just like you said.</p>

<p>We obviously can't help you too much because we don't really know how the school works, but if you're comfortable with your new teacher you could ask him/her about how to handle the situation. Or just score really well on your next practice test, and they'll move you up again.</p>

<p>explain what happened...</p>

<p>Just explain to them what happened and demand that you get placed back into the higher level class. They'll move you back because it's your money that is being spent here. Quit being such a Pansy.</p>

<p>Do you want me to talk to the administrator? No, right? Then why are you posting this question here? Obviously, you need to go talk to the administrator yourself and explain the situation. If you can't do that yourself, then ask your mom or dad to talk.</p>

<p>which SAT program do you go to?</p>

<p>Just calmly explain to them what happened. There is no reason for you to be nervous about approaching the administrator- they're there to help.</p>