Hi can someone chance me please? All of you are geniuses!!!!! I'll chance back!!!

<p>Harvard:
Stanford:
MIT:
Columbia:
Cornell:
UPenn:
Yale:</p>

<p>Gender: F
Location: Wyoming
College Class Year: 2014
High School: Public
High School Type: idk…its large?</p>

<p>UGPA: 3.6
WGPA: 3.8
Class Size: 900
Class Rank: 280</p>

<p>SAT: 1340 out of 2400
SAT Superscored: 1600 out of 2400
ACT: 23
SAT II Spanish: 400</p>

<p>Extracurriculars:
Spanish Club Member
Key Club Member</p>

<p>Extracurriculars:
Spanish Club Member
Key Club Member</p>

<p>programs:
CTD/CTYSports:
Track. 8th Place regionals in triple jump.</p>

<p>Leadership positions: Started nonprofit. Total members: 4
Endowment: $500</p>

<p>Volunteer work:
Nonprofit
I pack food occasionally.</p>

<p>Summer
NYLC</p>

<p>Awards:</p>

<p>Best Student of 2008 Award (Inschool)
District’s Science Award
Semifinalist Siemens
District’s Art Award.
NYLC
Placed in Ayn Rand</p>

<p>Recs:
Pretty decent</p>

<p>Essay:
I wrote about my family history (i’m eskimo). I hope I get lucky with that!</p>

<p>Thanks a lot guys! Could you guys please give me my chance in percent please?!?!?</p>

<p>Go to CC, you’ll have a chance there.</p>

<p>what’s AA??</p>

<p>can you guys stop using acronyms and give me a percent??</p>

<p>I will help you out because otherwise CC members will flame you.
CC= college confidential
CC= community college
USE CONTEXT CLUES TO DECIDE WHICH ONE IS WHICH
AA=bullshiit</p>

<p>Now chance me back, you promised!</p>

<p>Hmm let me think about it…</p>

<p>Baseline for most of these schools is about ten%. SATs take you down to 1%. Multiply that by eskimo and you get about 10% again. Starting anon-profit add 5%. Subtract 7% for minimal ECs. Add 4% for wyoming. Subtract 2% for grades. So that gives you 10%.</p>

<p>^oh please stop. I’ve having trouble adding and subtracting the numbers.</p>

<p>“having trouble adding and subtracting the numbers” takes you down to 0%, sorry.</p>

<p>I figured you might that’s why I did it for you hun <3.</p>

<p>But what was the point if it started at 10% and ended at 10%?
So does that mean I have as good of a chance as you?</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Even though this is obviously a ■■■■■ thread, I’d like to correct you on a few things. The SAT score will eliminate her from contention altogether unless her parents gave millions to the school (of course they didn’t; after all, she is an eskimo). So already, she has 0%. The eskimo factor would probably help, but can we be sure? Have we ever heard of an eskimo applying to major schools, let alone TOP schools? And her ECs, fake as they may be, are far from minimal; they might not push her in but they certainly don’t keep her out. Lastly, top schools have so few kids from Wyoming that I would essentially treat it as URM status.</p>

<p>So i have 0% chance?
i’ve wanted to go to harvard since I ate my first seal blubber</p>

<p>HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA FUNNNY
you get bonus points</p>

<p>i love the ■■■■■■
How do you know all your stats if your graduation year is 2014…you wouldn’t even be a frosh yet</p>

<p>well, i would say you need to work on your SAT scores. make them at least to 2000/2400
that will give u a chance. </p>

<p>maybe you would want to look at some other schools. since there are a lot of schools aside from Harvard and Stanford, that can give u a great education.</p>

<p>lololol. this is a good ■■■■■.</p>

<p>“The eskimo factor would probably help, but can we be sure? Have we ever heard of an eskimo applying to major schools, let alone TOP schools?”</p>

<p>…isn’t a eskimo a type of native american?</p>

<p>LOL. i say 100% because you’re from wyoming, the land of the … well… i’m not sure actually. do you guys even have a stereotype? lots of bushes … and highways…
yup 100% fo shizz.</p>

<p>Your SAT scores are really rough, might want to retake those before considering MIT. Sorry. Chance back. Go. <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/738441-chances.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/738441-chances.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>If you don’t want to get a life and actually post realistic threads, you ■■■■■, then here is my advice: Leave. As for Harvard, I think you have a good shot with a little above 50% SAT. All in all, sorry for being so harsh! PS - Have a fabulous time at your local community college!!</p>