High School Schedule Planning

<p>I have a number of questions for my senior year schedule. I am currently a Junior, so I am really panning a head right now. anyway, first, I wanted to know if it would be a good idea to take a pre calc course over the summer to get credits for high school to get in to the AP calc serior year? the reason why i asked this is beacuse my next year schedule will consist to about 3-4 AP classes including AP stat, APchem and AP psycology. but, i dont know if my school will take the credit from the online school. my second questionis is whether I should take AP stat, APchem, AP psycology and AP bio at the same time if i CANT get into AP calc would that be too hard? if so should i drop a class and which? I like science but some people told me it would be crazy to take ap chem and bio at the same time. This may really sound confusing but thank you for helping me!!</p>

<p>What schools are you looking at applying to? Course rigor in high school oftentimes depends on the college.</p>

<p>It's not too hard to take AP Chemistry and AP Biology at the same time.
Ask your school if they will accept the precalculus credits.
Yes, your post was confusing - learn to spell.</p>

<p>The course load you're planning on taking seems really too difficult- AP Calc, AP Stats, AP Bio, AP Chem, and AP Psych at the same time? I would really recommend picking one science class (if I were you I'd go with AP Bio, but it's personal preference) and taking only one math class.</p>

<p>Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you need to take AP Calc before you take AP Stats- I don't know that you can jump right into Stats. You definitely need to take precalc if you want to take AP Calc, though. It sounds like you've found out where you want to take precalc, so show the website to your guidance counselor and ask if your school will accept the credit you earn.</p>

<p>I am going to apply to highly selcetive colleges like duke, brown, elon, st. olaf, etc... i want to study in chem and maybe pre med or nursing</p>

<p>I can take ap stat without taking AP calc yet</p>