High Schooler at Fullerton College

<p>I plan to take 1 class per semester during my upcoming senior year. I want to take Intro to engineering at Fullerton. I applied for special admit and that stuff, but have some questions still. I can't add classes yet because it says I need to attend my registration appointment. An email I got from the college says my "online registration appointment for FALL ONLY is Thursday, August 11th at 4:00 pm. You will also receive your 'Registration Appointment' email in late July."</p>

<p>How do I attend this online registration? Is it an online counseling session or something?</p>

<p>Also, when do my special admit papers need to be turned into the school by?</p>

<p>You've probably figured this out by now, but just in case you haven't.. You just have to wait until August 11 at 4:00 to register for a class. The reason they do this is because people who have already taken more credits have priority registration, so they have a chance to sign up for the class before you do. If the class is popular and you're unable to secure a spot, then I suggest you go on the first day of class. You're teacher will most likely take roll and have a lottery to choose students to join the class, or he/she might just let you join. Make sure you turn in you're special admit form before you register or you won't be able to add the class.</p>

<p>Yea, probably not going to get the class now; I signed up for FCC but class I wanted was full and waitinglist was full too; gonna petition tomorrow on the first day but probably not going to work.</p>

<p>Pick another class. You might as well get a required class like English out of the way.</p>