<p>Montgomery, West Windsor, Hopewell, Princeton High School – Competitive? </p>
High schools New Jersey -- Montgomery, West Windsor, Hopewell, Princeton High School -- Competitive?
<p>Yes.</p>
<p>West Windsor-Plainsboro high schools are competitive. They’re yearly ranked high in the state based on standardize tests, SAT scores. Graduates go on to good colleges.</p>
<p>I would compare the level of competitiveness to hand-to-hand combat! Fantastic education but be forewarned.</p>
<p>I am very familiar with these schools. #1, #2 and #3 above are incredibly competitive. What do you want to know?</p>
<p>Are you considering moving there? The school districts are all excellent, with great results. However with such a strong pool of students, it is somewhat hard to stand out.</p>
<p>Hi all, I am thinking of moving to PHS …is it less competitive than the other hs in the area?</p>
<p>are there less competitive schools in the area?</p>
<p>PHS is an excellent school – remember, there are children of Nobel Laureates (P’ton faculty) etc attending PHS. Course selection is incredible, music offerings impressive etc. </p>