Housing and Billing?

<p>Has anyone (incoming freshmen) received anything yet?</p>

<p>I received an email about billing in early July I think, with the first semester bill due... early August! (the second? third? Can't remember:/) If you go to the Harvard college homepage, click on the "my harvard.edu" tab on the left side, that would direct you to a page where you can log into your account. Then click on "Campus Resources" on the top and that should lead you to a page of information with the bill that's due very soon listed at the very bottom. Also, make sure you have set up a @college.harvard.edu email account--- they do send a lot of important information via email.</p>

<p>I'm still waiting to hear about the housing too. Right now you can find out which yard you're in by going to your account--> campus resources---> online student record under fas academics, but that's basically it. The official housing info should be mailed out really soon though.</p>

<p>Last time I checked the Online Student Record, it didn't have that info. Thanks for the update xrCalico23. Out of curiosity, what yard are you in?</p>

<p>
[quote]
I received an email about billing in early July I think, with the first semester bill due... early August!

[/quote]
</p>

<p>The bill is due on August 2. You have to go to Term</a> Bill Website in order to set up your authorized payer. From the email sent out:</p>

<p>
[quote]
To open your bill, use the link below. From the left navigation menu choose:
Message Board to review important information about your bill.
Authorized Payers to set up your parents with access to your bill.
Most Recent Bill to open your July bill (includes transactions through July 8).
Current Account Activity to see recent (after July 8) transactions to your account, like payments, that are not yet included on your Most Recent Bill.</p>

<p>Students: <a href="https://sfsportal.harvard.edu/portal/EBPP%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://sfsportal.harvard.edu/portal/EBPP&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Authorized Payers: <a href="https://quikpayasp.com/harvard/campus/tuition/authorized.do%5B/url%5D%5B/quote%5D"&gt;https://quikpayasp.com/harvard/campus/tuition/authorized.do

[/quote]
</a></p>

<p>
[quote]
Out of curiosity, what yard are you in?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Though this question was not addressed to me, I can't help but answer: Elm Yard.</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>By the way, if you haven't received anything in your @college email pertaining to your bill, I would get in touch with the Student Receivables Office, and fast. Perhaps there's been a bureaucratic glitch.</p>

<p>Even though my records list my @college and @fas emails, only my @fas email account works. Sadly, I cannot recreate either account, since the system insists that both accounts were already created. Does anyone else have this password synch problem? </p>

<p>Thanks so much for the advice!</p>

<p>Wait, so your @college email isn't working?</p>

<p>I don't know how you can solve it, but I know who can: the FAS people. Email them and explain your problem. They're extremely helpful.</p>

<p>
[quote]
Out of curiosity, what yard are you in?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Haha, Elm Yard, exactly as CasaAtreides said! She was actually the original source of my knowing that the yard information was out :p.</p>

<p>I'm in Ivy Yard. Take that! :)</p>

<p>Definitely contact the office. They have been nothing but helpful no matter what my quandary, so I definitely support that. In my experience, they WANT to help you, not just because its their job to.</p>

<p>CasaAtreides, my question is directed to anyone who can proudly declare themselves to be a member of the Harvard Class of 2014. So you count :p</p>

<p>For the people who don't have a yard listed, what does that mean? Is it only waitlist students?</p>

<p>ah i have the opposite problem... my @college account works, but my fas account doesn't? have we received anything on that email??</p>

<p>and i'm in elm too :)! hopefully housing info will arrive tomorrow!</p>

<p>
[quote]
For the people who don't have a yard listed, what does that mean? Is it only waitlist students?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>I don't believe so; perhaps the information is delayed. And do you mean someone admitted off the waitlist?</p>

<p>Why don't you email them with your question instead? You might be able to find a better answer than we are able to provide here.</p>

<p>^There are a lot of Elmers here on CC. Hello there! :)</p>

<p>@ parmaz, I don't know, but perhaps there might be a slight delay because you were accepted off the wait list.</p>

<p>@ambitionx27, BOO another Elmer :). If by not working, you mean that the FAS account won't accept emails, its because starting with the Class of 2013, the FAS account has been deactivated. Only those from C'11, and C'12 will have functioning accounts.</p>

<p>
[quote]
There are a lot of Elmers here on CC.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Congregation of the like-minded. :cool: (And further proof that Elm>Ivy, of course.)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I contest that notion with the simple fact, Harvard is part of the Ivy League, not the Elm League. :p</p>

<p>
[quote]
I contest that notion with the simple fact, Harvard is part of the Ivy League, not the Elm League.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>That is irrelevant and does nothing to disprove the the intellectual superiority inherent in Elm Yard.</p>

<p>I bet mifune gets Elm. :cool: Then, no one will be able to dispute that we are teh bestest. :)</p>

<p>Gosh, now I feel so alone in Crimson Yard... :)</p>

<p>Posh, your lack of mastery over the English language goes to show that only the Expository 0's hang in Elm :p.</p>

<p>@ songofmyself: There is absolutely nothing wrong with Crimson Yard. Its only second to Ivy yard, that is all. :)</p>

<p>Proud Elmer here
Unfortunately I disagree with your claim :P</p>

<p>Yay Elm Yard!!</p>

<p>So it looks like Elm consists of Gray, Matthews and Weld. I found another page that lists Canaday, Matthews and Weld as the Elm dorms...that page is outdated, right?</p>