I submitted my deposits yesterday and I know I have to fill out the RLA (Rooming Liscence Agreement?), but I’m not entirely sure how. I filled out the New Student Contract, but that didn’t ask me that many questions about rooming preferences, so I’m wondering if there’s anything else I have to do.

It’s called the Residence License Agreement, sorry about that mistake!