<p>so, i got an email for marshall housing, and they said theyll email the contract on june 1.
it says this: "Due to the legality of the Housing Contract, in addition to your student signature, we will need the signature of a parent/guardian, which is why we need a parent email address on file. More information to follow."</p>

<p>what kind of signature?
like do i have to print and mail/fax?
sign via a computer pen/tablet?</p>

<p>can anyone explain?
haha im just wondering. thanks.</p>

<p>ohh and does it matter how fast we do the contract? will it affect what type of room i get?</p>

<p>Are you under 18? If so, you'll need your parent's signature. I'm sure they'll tell you what they expect. If not, call them after they send the next bit of info. I doubt it would affect the room you get, but I'm not sure.</p>

<p>I remember having to physically sign it and mail it in. And yes, it's required if you're under 18.</p>

<p>I'm in Sixth, currently under 18, and I got the same email. In TritonLink, under MyApplication, there's a checklist of things to do. Then under that, there's a section called Contact Information, with links to enter your parents' email ids. I think they will need the email ids to get electronic signature (I'm guessing).</p>