how accurate are the SAT I scores on sparknotes

<p>just wondering how accurate they are, they seem a little too easy.</p>

<p>I've never used sparknotes for SAT I, but for SAT II tests they seem pretty accurate.</p>

<p>what are you talking about?</p>

<p>do you have a link perhaps?</p>

<p>sparknotes.com, lol?!?!</p>

<p>wait, are you talking about the diagnostic test scores or something else?</p>

<p>yes diagnostic test scores ( the 5 that u take) the first is free si i took it</p>

<p>Oh I never used the online ones, I used the tests from the books and they were good.</p>

<p>are they the same?</p>

<p>I scored 660, 680, 710, 690, 680 on the verbal and the scored a 620 on the real october test, the exact same score I got in june without studying. as far as the math goes, I scored 560, 560, 580, 590, 640 and then scored a 640 on the october test, ten points lower than what I scored in june. Sparknotes for me was a waste of time, I saw no real improvement. That may not be true for other people, I think that I am the type of person who does better when he goes cold into a test.</p>

<p>if you want a 650 on the math section of the sat what is the greatest amount of questions you can get wrong, and omit?</p>

<p>Not that many, the curve is pretty harsh. I'd say maybe 6 or 7.</p>

<p>anyone else take the practice tests on sparknotes.com? (post ur scores)</p>

<p>My real scores from October were 670 V and 630 M. I took the Sparknotes test the day before the November 6th SAT, and I got a 710 V, 620 M, and would venture to say that they probably give you a reasonably accurate score range.</p>