How bad will this hurt me?

<p>So I moved the summer before my freshman year, and I went to a small private school. At this school, I had to start off with the basic "regular classes" and could do no honors or AP classes because I was new. After this grade, the school became too expensive and I went to the local public school. Here they encourage all honors and AP's for everyone, and most of the time thy shouldn't be in there. Coming in, I was one of the lowest ranks because I transfered and I had no weighed classes.
The next two years I excelled, probally being in the top 2 or 3 percent for those years. But my rank is not in the top 10 percent and is low because of freshman year. So my question is: how bad will this hurt me in admissions because my rank and weighted is low for the school?</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>What schools will you be applying to?</p>

<p>some schools don't care about rank. </p>

<p>What is your home state?</p>

<p>Since your private high school was too expensive, does that mean that your parents are limited to how much they will pay for college? If so, how much will they pay?</p>

<p>I'll be applying to top 50 schools such as UNC, Notre Dame, Wake and places like that. I live in Florida.
The 25k a year for high school just seemed like too much, especially when they were paying for one law school and one private school college already. They said they will pay for my education.</p>