How can a robot make a career for you…..

<p>Surprised, astonished, stunned……… You think I am kidding right………. Well that is all that you may think, but the reality is much different. ANDROID, (known in dictionary definition as a robot who performs human like functions.) is the name of the latest programming language which can give your career the boost necessary to go into fast drive.</p>

<p>Currently laptops are out of fashion, you can not flaunt a laptop…. So, the in thing is mobile phones. People want all the information in their hand and that too preferably in a mobile phone. So the need to create various powerful applications for mobiles and facebook and what not.</p>

<p>Ok, so demand for all these things are there, so what ? So, it means that if you are an android developer, you can work, as a free lancer as per your wish, or become an employee of a reputed IT firm, or develop your own application and sell</p>

<p>So, all in all, ANDROID is the name of the magical genie which will give you all that you want.</p>

<p>But, where to learn Android, the million dollar question…………….?</p>

<p>I can give you some guidance, relating to this. I know an institute, that will provide cutting edge ANDROID education to you, through the medium of internet (Online) even if you are not residing in the same city from where they operate.</p>

<p>I am talking about NicheTechInstitute, a quality IT education provider from Ahmedabad, India.</p>

<p>They are the masters in this arena since many years and I can vouch for that. The various courses offered by them, relating ANDROID, or any other like SILVERLIGHT, JAVA or other are designed as per the latest pattern and requirement of the IT industry, so that you become highly employable after the course compleion.</p>

<p>Why am I giving you all this information ?? Coz this the genie that will give your career the required boost.</p>

<p>They provide free online demo for the same and so you could check the course you would want to pursue.</p>

<p>Now, the ball is in your court and you have to make a decision of giving your career the necessary boost.</p>

<p>Spam. </p>

<p>Also, I wanna take this opportunity to hijack the thread.. I didn't read it all, but "smartphones" are just a fad. I've never seen any of my peers with one.... ever.</p>

<p>Don't waste your time people. If you're motivated, you can learn Android yourself - it's especially easy if you get a book like Android development for dummies.</p>