How can I study for SAT exam

I’m a 9th grade student and I’m going to take the sat exam but I don’t know how can i study can you help me?

Why are you taking it so early in your high school “career”? A lot of the questions will come from the courses you haven’t completed in 10th and 11th grades.

Kahn academy has free, “official” SAT preparation.

2 Likes

Agree that Khan academy is good at helping you to prepare for those taught subjects.

2 Likes

And I agree that taking the SATs before completing a certain level of math curriculum can make it extra difficult.

My own school is preparing us for the exam of our country. so I can’t study for the sat exam at school. So I started a little early. normally I missed the Robert College by a small margin. You know the Robert College. A school that prepares students for foreign exams is in our country.

thank both of you for that

It’s way too early for you to take the SAT, and your English, from what little we have read so far, reflects that. I suggest you think about preparing in a couple of years, perhaps in July or August 2023. Meanwhile, read as much as you can in English, as that will help you.