how difficult is it to switch discussions for UGBA?

<p>all the discussions are waitlisted and I need to switch one, how difficult is it to get into a waitlisted section? I'm enrolled in the lec.</p>

<p>edit: ugba 10</p>

<p>I would say unlikely unless you want to wait until well in the semester (when people realize the class is just too difficult).</p>

<p>People who are making those discussions full are probably on the waitlist for the lecture, I'm already in the lecture, so once they get kicked off the waitlist can't I just swoop in?</p>

<p>Ok, so I have another question, what do we exactly do in the discussion for UGBA? Do we turn in work? Or can I just go to any discussion I feel like?</p>

<p>I think you have to get into a discussion first before you get into lecture. Discussion are very important (understatement)... that's when you get your test and papers back. Also, participation is 10% of the grade (can make or break you considering how this course is structured). It's essentially equal to 1 paper or 1 exam.</p>

<p>Do you think I have a good chance of switching the discussion section to another after the first week of school?</p>

<p>Sign up for the discussion with the least number of waitlisted students.</p>