There’s going to be a big college fair in my area soon as well as the Exploring College Options admissions talk (I think that was what it was called… the one with Harvard, Penn, Georgetown, and Duke-- lots of info at one meeting and I hope to apply to some of those schools next year when I’m a senior). Because I’ll be around so many reps, admissions people, alumni, and college paraphernalia, I would like to know how to make the most out of my time at the fair and admissions talk. What kind of questions should I ask? Can you make memorable impressions of yourself to the admissions people/reps?.. etc. Any helpful suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
<p>you probably won’t be able to make impression on such a day b/c there will be so many people waiting in line thinking the same thing, asking questions and stuff. best way to make great impression is interview.</p>