How do I remove my depression of not living the High School life in the U.S?

I just moved to U.S 9 months ago, and since then I’ve been attending the community college. And now, with the lack of friends, I am depressed as I see the high school students easily making friends and enjoying their selves. My brother is in fact in high school, and he enjoys every second of it. I’m 18 at the moment, and I am making friends, but it’s not the same as it is in high school, as all of them go away after the semester is over. But, even during the semester, they just want to study and talk about the lectures, no fun, and no life for me. Even the clubs that I join aren’t that much good. And no, my community college doesn’t have any dorms nor Greek life.
So, how can I enjoy and fun just like a 18 year old? How can I hangout? How can I go to the movies? and how can I let go of this stupid not attending the high school depression?
And also, I am planning on transferring to a state university after two years, but don’t know how’s it gonna turn out.
Right now,how can I be with the people of my age, and enjoy every second of it? I do see people in my college enjoying themselves as they did in high school, just not in the classes, so I know it can be done, but how, as they go away after the semester?

Do you have a job? Perhaps you could look into a part time job in the kinds of environment that tends to attract a lot of young people-- say, fast food or a local chain restaurant.

A job is a good idea. There are also community sports leagues not associated with any schools. Maybe check for a bulletin board with people posting activities. The only socializing I saw being done at CC was the group smoking before classes in front of each building. But most of the students at CC were not the type I would enjoy hanging out with. We had tons of fun in HS but it was also wasted time. I did not gain anything by hanging out every day after school at friends houses and driving into the city. When I look back I think wow I could have made a bit of money doing something more productive. But not having close HS friends may help you to make new ones better in college where ever you go. There is nothing fun about loosing all the friends you made in HS when everyone goes to college. And it is even harder when you are in love relationships. But then everyone grows up and has families and you only see them on fb anyway.

I don’t have a job. But I am considering to apply for one for the summer. And also, I had many H.S friends in my country, we also hung out.
So, what i’m thinking is that, making friends doesn’t stop until after college, b/c i have made many acquaintances in my community college. And I’m also going to see a movie with a friend from community college later this week.
So, the only reason i thought i would’ve lived the high school life was because of watching too many TV shows, before coming to the u.s. Maybe my expectations were too high.

P.S: the college i’m attending right now is College of Dupage, so most people say it’s just like high school. What’s your opinion?