How do I request my bed in IV be lofted?

<p>If anyone knows if the beds are already lofted or can be lofted by asking someone it would be helpful! I just want to put the dressers that are in the room under my bed, so the bed will need to be a little higher. Thank you</p>

<p>From my experience in IV, most of the rooms had the beds raised enough so that the dressers were side by side underneath each bed. My friends had lofted beds so that the bed was on top and the desks were on the bottom. I don't know how to request either situation (or if it's possible).</p>

<p>We did this last fall. Just ask the numerous student volunteers for help. A group of them came up to the room and showed us how to raise the bed exactly as you describe. No tools required...just a little muscle and know-how.</p>

<p>forgot to mention...I agree with blinkangel44. Dressers were already under the beds. From what I saw, the rooms are so small that they have to be under the bed--no floorspace for them to occupy. My student wanted the bed higher for additional storage space on top of the dressers which worked great.</p>

<p>Ok thank you both for the replies, I appreciate it! Well here's the thing. My parents and I went to visit my exact room during orientation and the room happened to be open and the dressers were actually off to the side of the room away from the bed. We will definitely ask the student volunteers when the time comes. Thanks again!</p>

<p>Do you have a single? I can't imagine a double having that much extra room unless some were configured much differently than the ones I saw. My student was hoping to move the dressers out from under the bed, but it was impossible due to lack of floor space. Very cool that you got to see your exact room, btw! : )</p>

<p>Oooops sorry forgot to mention I have a single sorry about that ! Yea it was really nice to know where I'll be staying and I want even more floor space so I decided the dressers underneath would be better. Most rooms had them already configured that way except mine :/</p>