How do I send a college the W-2 Statement by mail?

<p>One of the universities I'm applying to requires the 2011 W-2 statement by March 1st. I can't just photocopy the statement and send it in an envelope by itself, because the university won't be able to track it to my account. Is there a form I'm suppose to fill out to attach the W-2 statement to when sending it? Like, how do I send it by mail?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>P.S. Sorry the question is a bit confusing. . . I hope you understand. :)</p>

<p>I can't just photocopy the statement and send it in an envelope by itself, because the university won't be able to track it to my account.</p>

<p>^Are you saying that the W-2 does not have your name on it? </p>

<p>I'm not sure, but I think you should email the financial aid officer in your respective college. Please let me know, I'm also interested in knowing. Perhaps, some of the parents could help us out.</p>

<p>Well yeah, it's my parent's W-2 statement.</p>

<p>Okay, if I find the answer off site I will post the answer up.</p>

<p>Photocopy it and put your name (and id number, if one has been assigned) on the top before mailing.</p>

<p>You write a cover letter along the lines of:</p>

<p>Dear college X,</p>

<p>Per your request please find enclosed copies of the following:
Document 1
Document 2
Etc.</p>

<p>If you require any other information, please do not hesitate to contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or at <a href="mailto:xxxxx@xxxxmail.com">xxxxx@xxxxmail.com</a></p>

<p>Most sincerely yours,</p>

<p>Your Name</p>

<p>When you photo copy it, it will be on a 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper with lots of extra space. Write YOUR name and student ID number on the top of the copy.</p>