How Do I Submit Tax Forms?

<p>So I just received my FA and it's decent. I understand I am to fill out the FAFSA over winter break (after Jan 1) and then I am supposed to send tax forms.</p>

<li>They have to be 2010 right? </li>
<li>How? Where do I get them? Do I just make copies of mine?</li>

<p>Sorry if these questions are "silly". My parents don't speak English and I don't speak taxes.(:</p>