how do you do it

<p>how do you bug teachers to take a test over or something because i really want to take it again and i dont know how to ask for it</p>

<p>seduce them</p>

<p>very funny -___-</p>

<p>hehe .</p>

<p>but like no seriously lol</p>

<p>i thought i was being serious.</p>

<p>well im not the seducing type so any other suggestions?</p>

<p>okay so can i say that i'm really willing to try harder and stuff but im just scared like what if i get a bad grade again</p>

<p>Why would he or she let you take it over?</p>

<p>yeah i'm very willing i just want to do whatever it takes and like i really dont want to mess up because i clearly don't learn from my past mistakes of failing tests :(</p>

<p>I think that you should just try harder the next times; learn from your past mistakes.</p>

<p>that's the thing i can never learn from them i still procrastinate like crazy and idk im just so screwed but i regret everything</p>

<p>Think of your future.</p>

<p>Solicit them with sex.</p>

<p>i do but only when im screwed like i mean idk i just feel like i messed up badly and i keep messing up and making things worse everyday</p>

<p>lol at New's post making you seem dirty.</p>

<p>Solicit them with sex. </p>

<p>^yeah just what i was going to do. you read my mind -__-</p>

<p>What do you usually get on tests??</p>

<p>like 85+ but idk sometimes i screw up liek i did now :(</p>

<p>Oh yeah, heres a story for you:
You know how there are some days where you feel like your brain isn't turned on? Yeah, unfortunately I had an AP Chem test on that day. I received a D on it and was absolutely shocked. That kicked me into gear and got me studying again and I got an A on the next test :D. Sometimes failure is needed in order to succeed. 85+ isn't bad btw.</p>