How does UCLA notify?

<p>Berkeley...you have to log into myBerkeley. How does UCLA notify the admission notification?</p>

<p>UCLA</a> Undergraduate Admissions and Relations with Schools: Decision Notification</p>

<p>You'll be able to login after the results are released.</p>

<p>the best part is that they don't tell you when they are releasing admissions</p>

<p>^^ lmfao srsly</p>

<p>is UCLA gonna at least give us a heads up, or is it like "hey lets see how long they can be up without anyone noticing?"</p>

<p>I remember finding out through word of mouth(myspace).</p>

<p>I don't think they sent an email.</p>

<p>well the problem is when you tell student when exactly its going to be released the server will crash instantly with 55k students logging in to check at like 4pm sharp, so they rather have one person find out, he normally will check for himself then spread, that way not everysingle person look at the same time and it would actually be a faster way for everyone to find out... last year I just kept refreshing during spring break, saw it right after it came out, when I tried to log on it again after post my info here the server already crashed which is like a 5 min interval max... i heard it got back up 20min later when my friend checked</p>

<p>answer to OP:</p>

<p>carrier pigeon - if you didn't get in
magical owls - if you got in</p>

<p>If I was a moderator I would delete all these threads. If I was on adcom I'd reject all of you for making all these threads. But I'm not, so I'll just laugh at eric's post. Haha. One of my friend's carrier pigeon didn't make the trip back.</p>

<p>I would like to post just so mrMOO can reject me.</p>

<p>I'm not ****ed at people posting in the threads, actually I am FOR that. I am AGAINST people making the SAME POINTLESS THREADS over and over.</p>

<p>When we finally get to log in to the portal, will it say accept/deny or will it be a full on letter?? I'm scared!</p>

<p>it'll either say "YOU'RE *****ED"
or "YOUR LIFE IS MADE"</p>

<p>you will enter the portal and be transported to another universe.</p>

<p>seriously, guys... chill out!!!</p>

<p>remind me next year to make ONE thread in which prospective bruins can contain their worry/nervousness/excitement. this 10 threads thing is getting old... now even i can't wait for decision day to roll around so we just have one acceptances thread!</p>

<p>^^you know it won't be one acceptance thread.....there will be at least two within five minutes of decisions...I don't understand either why people have to start a new thread when the same info is already there...and it does make it more difficult when the info/questions/advice/support is all spread out...imho</p>

<p>lets start an anti-thread thread. we'll call it "chupacabra terror!"</p>