How early in advance should you prep

<p>How early in advance should you prep for the SAT I and SAT II's?</p>

<p>I'm planning on taking writing, chemistry, and maybe math.</p>

<p>I'm not sure which math one I should take though, any suggestions? (I'm in calculus right now)</p>

<p>Are there any tips I should know about the writing and chemistry?</p>

<p>If you're me- the night beforehand :)</p>

<p>For SAT IIs, I've found that a month and a half is adequate for prep.</p>

<p>If you're doing well in calculus, you should take IIC.</p>

<p>What about SAT I's?</p>

<p>For SAT I's I started doing the vocab lists about 2 months before. Nothing serious, I just made cards and flipped through them when I had a minute. Then maybe 3 weeks before I started doing practice tests. Never did a whole one in one sitting, since that just takes a long time, but I don't think it hurt me any.</p>

<p>For Sat I's I would say 2-3 months.
For II's, 1 month is usually enough.</p>

<p>Start prepping as early as possible. You can't overprep. </p>

<p>Also, since you're in calculus, you've had enough math to take Math IIC.</p>

<p>me i prep like raven ;) cause people like us simply dont have the time and are lazy to open the book until we realize "**** I have an SAT tommorow" so we flop open the book and read some things and go in the next day and go :O AHH!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>I say 2 months for Sat I's and for SAT II's 1 month or 2 if you're not comfortable w/ the subject</p>

<p>Depends on how good your math and English skills are and how much vocab you need to learn. 2 months for SAT I and 1 month for SAT II sounds about right. Sounds like yer taking the old SAT I - get 10 Real SATs and Cracking the SAT, and Word Smart if you need vocab. I have PR's books for writing and math and they're pretty good too.</p>