I just came across this LAC in Allentown PA. Would like to know more about it from the students, parents and alumni.
- How rigorous are the academics and professors?
- Being a Christian college, what effect does religion / how impacting is the religion in the academics and college for an atheist? Are there any required religious courses to be taken?
- How's the Finance major program here? How quantitative is it? Is there OCR?
- Is Muhlenberg in a safe area comparatively to the not so safe Allentown?
- How's the Financial Aid here? Being a 1600SAT, 4.0GPA, EFC 0 with no assets, the rough estimate NPC gapped me $3,745 not to include health insurance costs. Can it actually be lower than this?
- Does Muhlenberg practice front loading of grants?
- Overall, how's the college life/Greek and competitiveness here?