I am seriously considering Seattle University (haven’t submitted application yet) but I can’t find any straight answers about a couple of things. I really like the city of Seattle and the fact that it is a smaller school fits slightly better for me over a large one.
I want to go into the medical field so there are a couple of specifics I am trying to figure out.
Can anyone answer these questions?
- How good is the pre med program here?
- Do a lot of kids get in to a medical school from here?
- Is the surrounding area safe?
- Are student apartments available for freshmen?
- How is the quality of education here compared to the UW?