<p>How long does it take for colleges to respond to you to tell you if you have been accepted?
Accepted:
Akron
Applied to:
Cincinnati
Ohio
West Florida
Going to apply to:
Ohio State
Kentucky
Indiana
Michigan State
College of Charleston</p>
<p>You should look on each of those sites and do the research for yourself rather than rely upon strangers. SOme have rolling admissions and some have firm deadlines. They vary. Thus, your solution is self research.</p>
<p>Each school has their own schedule. Some schools have a firm date, while others will notify by a certain day. For rolling admission, it is hard to predict.</p>
<p>I applied to COFC the day they let out apps (I am rather excited as a returning student lol) I got anxious because I never got the “introductory e-mail” that let you check up on your application status etc. They said for Spring Semester it is way too early, and to call back after the first week of Nov if I didn’t get an intro e-mail. So, I assume mid - nov is when you will start knowing answers if you do end up applying.</p>
<p>It took Ohio U about 3 weeks to respond.</p>