How many Pass/No Pass units I can transfer to UCLA from community college?

<p>I am from community college and will take a chinese course for 5 units. Possibly I would choose Pass/No Pass option for this class. So does UCLA accept this 5 units of pass/no pass when I transferring?</p>

<p>You can transfer up to 14 semester (21 quarter) units of P/NP courses. But you should take all of your GE and major prereqs for a letter grade.</p>

<p>Up to 14 units but none of them can be for your major</p>