How much does Northwestern look into consistency?

<p>Hi,
I am a current junior in high school, I was wondering if Northwestern looks at consistency in the selection of elective courses such as debate and choir or extracurriculars such as Student Council and Scouts. </p>

<p>I have been really committed in my extracurriculars but I have been a little experimental with a few of my elective courses. I was wondering if this is a factor Northwestern would consider and how much priority is set upon this factor.</p>

<p>Please let me know soon, and Thanks ahead of time!</p>

<p>I had a varietyof ecs and electives that had nothing to do with my intended major at the time. Just sell it like you're a well rounded student.</p>

<p>I think that's great and a large part of what high school (and college) should be - experimental, taking classes that seem to interest you rather than those that "college admissions would like." When colleges look at your transcript and application they want to see who you are and it sounds like you are putting together a great picture for them. Consistency without fear of trying something new, worked for my daughter. Good luck!</p>