How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :)

<p>Yeah – I’m definitely not a perfect student with perfect grades…
State: NJ
GPA: 3.8 UW, 4.4 W (I have taken a very rigorous courseload – as indicated by my weighted GPA)
SAT: 2070 (1430 M+V) <– Retaking for 2150+
SAT II:
Math IIC: 720
Chemistry: 710
*I go to an extremely competitive school
*we do not rank because of overly-competitive atmosphere</p>

<p>EC
Freshman Summer-- Took classes at local community college
Sophomore Summer – UPenn PreCollege Program
Junior Summer – Taking classes at state university</p>

<p>JV Lacrosse (9,10)
Summer LaX League (9)
Red Cross (9,10,11)
Amnesty International (10)
Model UN (10,11)
National Spanish Honors Society (11)
Have attended numerous national conferences in Model UN and have won several Individual Awards
200+ hours of volunteering at Nursing Home
New Jersey Legislature Citation of Praise for my Community Service</p>

<p>*Model UN basically consumes about half of all my free time weekly, I’ve put tons of effort into it and have won Individual Awards at National Conferences. I think I really want to emphasize how MUN has changed me as a person in my essays.</p>

<p>A List of Colleges
Rugters - New Brunswick
Penn State - University Park
Notre Dame
Michigan
Virginia
UCSD
UCLA
University of Chicago (lots of connections – legacies and faculty)
Johns Hopkins
UPenn
TheIndividual is online now</p>

<p>hmmm – anyone want to answer (either my chances or the title question)?</p>

<p>just because a woodchuck could chuck wood doesn’t mean a woodchuck would chuck wood.</p>

<p>i would chance you too, but i don’t trust my judgment much on the matter.
best of luck to you!</p>

<p>apparently woodchucks are the same as groundhogs – we should start calling it woodchuck day! </p>

<p>But seriously – anyone want to chance me?</p>

<p>the infamous “bump”</p>

<p>i don’t see you in upenn or JHU</p>

<p>^ i don’t agree. if you can raise your SAT score, you could get into penn. a friend of mine got in with a 2080. don’t let people discourage you.</p>

<p>well, if he can cure cancer then he can also get into harvard. the “IF” is key. currently, he’s a rejectee</p>

<p>yeah – I just put penn up there for fun. I completed several courses there and got decent grades, so I thought i’d apply. But what should I do to improve my chances at all these schools?</p>

<p>the infamous “bump”</p>

<p>help needed people!</p>