How to get a crosstown agreement with a host school?

<p>Hello everyone, I am currently a freshman in college and would like to know how I could, well if I could, get a crosstown agreement for ROTC with a host school. I know that it may involve a lot of paper work, but am willing to dedicate the time to the process. Thanks to all that reply.</p>


<p>You don't need a cross-town agreement. Simply call the host school ROTC program and ask if your current school is on their list of cross-town schools. If it is then ask what you need to do to enroll in their ROTC program. If not, ask whether there is a way to enroll in their ROTC program without changing schools. It is unlikely you are the first to ask this question and I'm sure they'll be able to give you specific advice/answers.
Good Luck!</p>

<p>Thanks a ton!</p>