<p>It starts in 2 days and I am very nervous how do you get rid of nerves also why do Boarding school seem to be in the country or the middle of now</p>
<p>Can’t help with the nerves, but you’ll be fine!
As for why they’re in the country, I think the appeal of lots of space and keepig students away from distractions is part of it. In the UK, most of the big boarding schools were set up in London, then all (except Westminster) moved out to bigger grounds as the city expanded. If you look through Westminster history, you’ll see the issues they had with it (including pupils beating a policeman to death and a reputation for rowdiness in the local pubs).</p>
<p>Good luck :)</p>
<p>Okay I think I feel nervous because i don’t think i am going to like the school.</p>
<p>We all do, Girlboarder!
Everyone you meet on the first day will be nervous, one way or the other. Just take a deep breath and calm down.</p>
<p>Also, to add on to GoldenRatio’s advice, go to school with an open mind. Enjoy it and you’ll have a great experience. Good luck!</p>