How to improve CR through practice?

<p>So I got a 630 on CR on the official SAT and I want to improve it to at least a 700. I am good with vocab as I have done both volumes of DH and other lists so I do not think SC is the problem but I know it is more of the passages. SO I have read RR and I want to reread and then practice and apply their strategies but HOW can I practice??? I have exhausted many of the Collegeboard tests from the BB so what's next? I have a 11 SAT's from PR and I was just thinking of ripping out a few CR sections? Or should I get a CR workbook?? </p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Yes, I have this exact problem. I'd be really happy if someone gave us any advice. </p>

<p>broscaretolax: I think you would still want to do the whole SAT test, because the 3 hours really makes it tougher to concentrate, which will lower your points some, but it should give you a more accurate score.</p>

<p>For more advanced students, I recommend you check out satninja.com. These post, in particular, can really help with the SAT Critical Reading passages: </p>

<p>How</a> I improved my Critical Reading Score by 150 Points | SAT Ninja: SAT Test Prep Expert.</p>

<p>How</a> to Answer SAT Critical Reading Questions without Reading the Passages | SAT Ninja: SAT Test Prep Expert</p>

<p>These are slightly unconventional strategies based on Adam Robinson's system in the Rocket Review Revolution book. If you've tried the traditional approaches to the Critical Reading passages and still haven't reached your goals, I highly recommend you check them out. They've helped a lot of other students.</p>

<p>thanks for the feedback guys but it isn't the strategies or focus that I lack, its more of practice materials so I was wondering what materials besides CB ones can I use??</p>

<p>What about the Online Course & QAS?</p>

<p>how do you get QAS? and also, what are the RED and WHITE books and would do tests from past the revision of the "NEW SAT" be helpful?</p>

<p>^ Red</a> and White Books</p>

<p>QAS</p>

<p>Past PSATs</p>

<p>I think this is enough stuff.</p>