How to make changes to Form 1a?

<p>how do you make changes to form 1a if it is already submitted online.
i want to drop my application to Jerome Fisher and apply SEAS ED only.</p>

<p>And also, would doing so affect my chances?</p>

<p>please reply. it would be most appreciated</p>

<p>call the admissions office ASAP. Just let them know what you want to do. They will need written confirmation so they will most likelyask you to fax/mail a piece of paper saying that you are requesting the change with your SSN, name and signature on it. Just make sure you call them so they know what you want to do, and then they will give you more advice.
If anything, switching from M&T to SEAS only will increase your chances.</p>

<p>according to admissions office, it wont change chances unless you were going to be deferred to m&t</p>

<p>thanks. what is the admissions office phonenumber?</p>

<p>look at the site - <a href=""&gt;;/a>
also, I was able to email the dean and get things fixed</p>

<p>megamike23: what is the dean's email? thanks</p>