How to study for clinical embryology?

How is the best way to study for clincal embryology at University Cinncinati?

Not sure I understand the basis of the question. When you google the subject and school it comes up in med school.

Perhaps talking to a professor at the med school or assuming you are looking at undergrad, a discussion with a prof in a related dept can steer you in the right direction.

Clinical embryology is typically a graduate level course (Masters / PhD / MD). GW is the only place that I know of that offers something close: a BS in Health Sciences with CE, but they don’t take first year students directly into the program: you apply to transfer in after you have an AA or equivalent.