How To Study (sat) Essay Writing?

<p>I was wondering if all of you expert essay writers out there could give some tips on how you practiced your SAT essays?</p>

<p>I am specifically wondering if there is any service available which could score practice essays.</p>

<p>i received scores of 11 and 12 on the essay.. if that means anything </p>

<p>but my strategy was to write as much as possible (i used all of the lines provided) try to write 5 paragraphs and have 2 or 3 really good examples that support your argument. stay on topic and try to mix some SAT vocab words in your essay. if you do that you're pretty set for at least a 9 i would think (not sure what you're aiming for) </p>

<p>as for practice.. i didn't practice at all i don't think you have to unless you have trouble thinking and writing an essay in 25 min. which is the hardest par i think. </p>

<p>as for a service to score your practice essays The Princeton Review as service for this. Practice</a> the SAT Essay Using LiveGrader | The Princeton Review
Not sure how much that will help though.</p>

<p>i got an 11 on writing. my strategy was to do really well in history classes :D because they provide a lot of content that you will find really helpful for your supporting paragraphs</p>

<p>also got an 11</p>

<p>i read the sparknotes guide, just think of 3 unrelated but relevant supporting sutuations to the thesis. </p>

<p>The day before the test i just spent like 2 hrs reveiwing books i had read with wikipedia and thinking of examples from history and movies</p>

<p>on my sat i used george washington, uncle tom's cabin, and star wars (LOL)</p>

<p>so yeah its pretty open</p>

<p>oh and come with a few good words that are difficult but you can do properly. this is not neccessary, but would probably ensure you a 12 (i neglected this part)</p>