How to submit transcipts other than current high school?

<p>I took some college level classes at community colleges and stuff..</p>

<p>How to submit it..</p>

<p>I heard that I should request it at the community college and they directly send it to the colleges I am applying.</p>

<p>So. can I just go to the office and request it??</p>

<p>What if i'm not done with my application and i don't even send my part1 application or application fee?</p>

<p>Do the colleges still accept the transcipt and hold it for me till I complete my application and send it??</p>

<p>please comment. thank you!</p>