how will i know if they received my appeal letter?

<p>will it say on the website?</p>

<p>Faith? Postal mail with signature confirmation? Call and ask? You may just be lucky enough to be passive and see it reflected online sometime.</p>

<p>Honestly, if you have to ask then you probably don't deserve to be admitted.</p>

<p>I would think that you're best bet is to pay the extra money and get signature confirmation.</p>

<p>i think it appears online.</p>

<p>ok, thank you all...</p>

<h2>that means that checking their website hasnt ended yet! </h2>

<p>BTW i dont have to know EVERYTHING in order to be admitted. or do I? :)</p>

<p>good luck with an appeal. unless you left somthing out on an application that would change the circumstances they wont accept you. im telling you davis is WEAK.</p>

<p>thanks...
my mind is already set to go to SB :)
getting into davis will be more than a miracle to me... (99% impossible)</p>

<p>Wouldn't it be harsh to get rejected twice?</p>

<p>Dear Applicant:</p>

<p>"No. We really mean it."</p>

<p>...ouch.</p>

<p>:D TRUE!
that's why i was doubting* about sending the letter :D</p>

<p>you can track the status of your appeal on the MyAdmissions website, just like you did with your original application. remember, they want "new and compelling" information taht you may have left out in your app. that could be essential inwhy you were not admitted the first time around. man, the admissions people love to say "new and compelling."</p>

<p>got it!
NEW AND COMPELLING...
:) :D</p>

<p>exilio... I had a dream that I checked the UCLA admission decision website and it just said: "Are you f---ing kidding us right now?" LOL</p>

<p>thank you for your application to UC Davis for Fall Quarter 2005.
We have received your appeal and it is currently under review. Please be patient, as this process can take some time. We will notify you when we have reached a decision.</p>

<p>For freshmen applicants who appealed by the April 15 deadline, we will make every effort to return a decision by April 25. For transfer students, we intend to provide a decision by June 1. </p>

<p>:D :D</p>