<p>Mentally Disabled people aren't funny. You *****</p>

<p>
[quote]
im going to high school

[/quote]
</p>

<p>So is millions of other kids.</p>

<p>don't worry it'll be alright</p>

<p>it's scary for the first bit but also really exciting and you'll have a ton of fun i hope</p>

<p>Don't act like a freshman and you won't be treated like one. But don't try too hard to not act like one or you'll act exactly like one.
Hope that helped.
EDIT: I just read the username. Ok, OP might be a troll.</p>

<p>^^^Don't you mean so are?</p>

<p>SAT writing is infecting my brain.</p>

<p>is the worst year....by far but like the person above me said dont act like a freshmen be confident yet humble and you should be ok</p>

<p>JUST BE FRESHMAN.</p>

<p>Freshman year is like the most fun year in high school!</p>

<p>freshman year is awesome! Don't stress... I mean, you have way less work than everyone else. So take it as time to really figure out who you are. But don't look awkward. High school can be rough, so fix anything about yourself that you think could hinder you academically, extracurricularly or socially [I know that sounds a little harsh, but you'll be labeled in high school whether you like it or not, so run with it and garner the best label possible- awesome.]</p>

<p>Basically, don't be afraid. So many people [me included!] make the mistake of saying, "well, I'll stay in the background a bit and test the waters." DON'T do that. Go out and be unafraid- everyone else is afraid and you'll stand out. And you'll be rewarded for it. Be yourself and only yourself- now is the time to make yourself who you want to be.</p>

<p>Your going to hate it, have constant thoughts of suicide, and will probably become a drug addict.</p>

<p>Freshman year was my worst year....</p>

<p>Why are you going to high school aka hell?!</p>

<p>What?</p>

<p>Freshmen year was like the quiet before the storm. Totally lulled me to sleep for Junior year! Lol</p>

<p>How exciting! :D</p>

<p>My best year in high school.</p>

<p>Freshman year was my lazy year. :(</p>

<p>
[quote]
^^^Don't you mean so are?</p>

<p>SAT writing is infecting my brain.

[/quote]

LMAO that's exactly what I thought as soon as I read it.</p>