Hurt/Heal the 50 States/District of Columbia/U.S. Territories and Outlying Areas

<p>How about “Wisdom, Justice, and Moderation!” (say it like a tv catchphrase)</p>

<p>^ Psshtttt, can’t even compare! :)</p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/high-school-life/1115963-one-hurt-heal-rule-them-all.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/high-school-life/1115963-one-hurt-heal-rule-them-all.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>This should hopefully last long enough to get the hurt/heal thing out of our systems.</p>

<p>BTW, I made the list almost entirely from memory. (There were like 3 I had to look up) Be impressed. :P</p>

<p>Pennsylvania? Nooooo! I live here now and let me tell you, it’s not that great. :p</p>

<p>Post #357 is wrong, he claimed Minnesota was out when it was in the post before and deducted 3 points from Michigan. This game is not fair, thus we fail to determine a true winner.</p>

<p>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT</p>

<p>PENNSYLVANIA FROM THE START(see username :D)</p>

<p>ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY</p>

<p>that was an amazing finish too</p>

<p>^
Don’t be a spoilsport</p>

<p>This was definitely more exciting than the countries of the world game becuz we know and we can relate to every state. If someone is making a new Hurt/Heal, make sure the topic is interesting.</p>

<p>I mean look at this speech:

Greatest speech ever that completely turned the tables when it seemed the game was definitely over.
g ****ing g</p>

<p>Penn FTW</p>