I am planning to apply in Phillips Exeter next year. I am a student from Albania in grade 9. I am going apply for grade 10. I took the TOEFL iBT test and I scored 115/120. I haven’t taken the SSAT yet. I will take it soon.
I have partecipated in many extracurricular activities:
- I took the 2nd place in an math olympiad in my city when I was at grade 6.
- I took the 3rd place in an math olympiad in my city when I was at grade 7.
- I took an “Excellent” award for global competence.
- I took the 1st place in my school for chess. grade 7
- Currently, I am the president of my school.
- I took the 1st place in my school for athletics (sport). grade 8
- I took the 1st place in a math olympiad in my school. grade 8
I am a student with all A+. I can speak four languages fluently: Albanian, English, Italian and French.
I have written an article and I have published it in many magazines in my country. The article talks about :"How does entertainment and studying affect in teen ages?
I have been doing volunteer works for 6 months. I have taken all my clothes that I dont use them anymore, and i have sent them to the orphanage, helping lonely kids.
Now: Do i have a chance to be admitted in Phillips Exeter?
Thats all I got for now.