I apologize for the pervious post

<p>Maybe I did not tell you guys about my story (do i have to dammit?)
My counselor told me that NYU Social Work School is for only graduate students. so i looked into Gallatin for i thought that i might have chance to take some course offered at the social work school. so I really did not even bother to look at social work school. I went to information sessions and all...but just one day after submitting the app i found out that my counselor got confused with Social Work School and Graduate School of Public Service. so i called the admissions office and they told me i can change the school i am applying to. now i have one day chance to make this change. so? i am desperate. and i am very sorry. i could not change my title. I just could not find the damn 'edit' button.</p>

<p>sorry. I said it. and i believe this is enough.</p>

<p>I did not read your previous exchanges, but it seems to me that you can email the admission office now with a request to change the program to which you are applying.</p>

<p>To facilitate things, make sure you include your date of birth, social security number and other information that will help the staff locate your file and change the information. If you submitted online, include your PIN. You don't need to go into long involved explanations (the adcom will think you could have looked things up on the school website). Just make sure you specify that you want to change the name of the program to which you are applying. If you want to redo your application, you can fedex it tomorrow, right? Make sure to note in a cover letter that this replaces an earlier application that had the wrong program name. </p>

<p>Keep calm. Good luck.</p>

<p>Well done. Apology accepted.</p>

<p>Now, you mustn't fret about one ED app. What's done is done. What are your RD choices? Your reasons for choosing those?</p>

<p>kjayson, I also did not see your previous post but I just wanted to say, don't worry. It isn't a rare occurrence that applicants notify the Admissions office of changes such as this after the application goes in. Just follow their instructions on what you need to do and I'm sure everything will be fine. Take a deep breath! :) This is an excellent example of why it's not a good idea to rely totally on a guidance counsellor, or anyONE else for that matter, when you're applying to colleges. Mistakes do happen.</p>