I bled all over my test!

<p>Talk about distractions- I did OK on Math Level IIC, but then on the physics not only did I not know a lot of the material, but I had a nosebleed and started bleeding everywhere, which took a lot of time.</p>

<p>Is there any way to cancel my physics and only keep the math? Am I screwed for Princeton if I do horribly?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Sorry to tell you this but in order to cancel the test. You have to cancel ALL tests that you took for that day no matter what you get you have to cancel all...Thats the rules..the only way to cancel one was if in math ur calculator misfunctioned or something like that ...but thats only for math.....everything else u ahve to cancel all or keep it</p>

<p>I know, it's terrible. It isn't my fault though! Oh well, let's say I got a 730 Math and a 590 physics- do you think i should 'chance' it and not cancel my scores and hope my math was good and then only study for physics, or cancel both because of the fear of a bad score on physics?</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>I know... Sad that those things happen and princeton doesn't care... J/K I bet you aced physics.</p>

<p>how could i ace physics when i wasted 10 mins on fixin my nose and omitted about 20 questions?</p>

<p>man i need to get another nose... :)</p>

<p>you can told ur nose and take the test at the same time right?</p>

<p>You can omit about 15 quesitons to begin with and get an 800, so You won't get a real horrible score</p>