I graduated high school from my original country but have a permanent resident card of United States

My first choice of college is NYU. I aspire to study Computer science under NYU CAS. According to what I 've read ,I should apply as a domestic applicant but a domestic applicant must have taken an AP class which I haven’t. They should take SAT subject test that includes a literature or history class which I am not confident of .
How should I apply ? Does my circumstances affect my application ? Am I considered a strong applicant ?

You’re a permanent resident, so you might be entitled to some financial aid, but if you’ve graduated from outside of the country, then you have to have meet the college’s admission requirements through your transcript.

You can’t apply as a U.S. high school grad, but as an international applicant with permanent residency.

If you need financial aid, NYU is horrible with aid unless you reside in NY state.